1. Your vision will become clearer only when you can look into your heart.When you look outside, dreams; when look inside, awakens.
2. Failure whether of the personal, professional or even spiritual kind, is essential to personal expansion. It brings inner growth and a whole host of psychic rewards. NEVER REGRET YOUR PAST. Rather, embrace it as the teacher that it is.
3. One was pouring water in already filled cup. Just like cup, we seem to be full of our own ideas. And how can any more go in... until we first empty our cup?
4. Nothing is absolute. There is no such thing like objective reality or 'the real world'. An event that appears to be tragedy to one might reveal the seed of unlimited opportunities to another. Everything is relative, what separates people who are habitually upbeat and optimistic from those who are consistently miserable is how the circumstances of life are interpreted and processed.
5. Every event has a purpose and everything happens for a reason. Every setback is a lesson.
6. It is hard to let go of the past, if you have not learned from the past. As soon as you learn and let go you improve the present.
7. It is important to experience painful situations and learn from them rather than try to distract yourself with something else.
8. Ultimately life is all about choices. Ones destiny unfolds according to choices one makes.
9. Dreamers dream are never fulfilled, they are always transcended ( go beyond the range of experience, belief.)