2. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.
3. 9 out of 10 people believe Thomas Edison invented the light bulb. This isn't true; Joseph Swan did.
4. The lowest section of the average person's arm - between the elbow and the wrist - is exactly the same length as their feet.
5. The total combined weight of the worlds ant population is heavier than the weight of the human population.
6. Normal Saturn day is only 10 hours and 14 minutes and 1 year on Saturn equal to almost 30 years on Earth.
7. Actually it doesn’t take 24 hours to Earth rotate on its axis. The real amount of time is 23 hours, 56 mun and 4 sec. That mean that our day is actually 4 minutes shorter that we normally think it is. And a year on our planet isn't 365 days, but actually 365.25 days. Here's the reason why we add on an extra day in February.
8. The typical lead pencil can draw a line that is thirty five miles long.
9. Black pepper is the most popular spice in the world.
10. Honey is the only food that doesn't spoil.
11. The animal that farts the most is Elephant.
12. Ants never sleeps and butterflies taste with their feet.